The God-Driven Foundation
by Curtis Bizelli

What is it that you think of when you hear the words, "Christian" or "God-Driven"?

Well, this is the way that I, personally, glare at this topic. A Christian is evidently somebody that simply believes in Jesus Christ. It's no doubt that a Christian is one that has been saved by the precious blood of our Dear Lord, Christ! But What does "God-Driven" mean?

I believe that being God-Driven is taking it a step further. No, you don't necessarily have to be Christian to be God-Driven, for one can interpret God in many ways, however in my book: THERE IS ONE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY AND THAT ONE IS: The God of Isaac, Jacob, and Abraham; The Father, "I AM", in which we can only view Him through The Holy Spirit and His Son: Jesus Christ.

The concept of entering into a God-Driven life is full of paradoxes. Two of which I'll mention. You SURRENDER to GAIN VICTORY! and Two You HUMBLE THYSELF to have GOD'S POWER WORK THROUGH YOU.

God-Driven or shall I also mention the alternative words, "God-Inspired" is a journey of giving yourself to God everyday; constantly seeking not only His approval but also placing "your will" before his feet. We can all be selfish, self-seeking, and self-centered at times. I surely know I can. The first copy of this article demonstrated some of my cruel character defects, and I apologize to the ones that I hurt in the process. With me being able to do just that: apologize! I am able to move on and again realize my shortcomings and pray for God to take them away from me. Today, I've learned to humble myself, for I am no better than anyone. I can now admit these things because of the fact that I have a close contact with God and "It Is Through He" that I Catch sight of These Things IN ME - These Character Defects that is.

Again: What is God-Driven? We already covered the fact that you must place "your will" before God. First of all, this means completely granting yourself to the One On High! (and repeating this on a daily basis; sometimes on a moment to moment basis.).

I have developed the God-Driven Foundation as of May 2008. This is all that is required of you (what we've discussed here) PLUS the 2nd part of the equation, and THAT IS ACCEPTING GOD'S WILL IN THE PLACE OF YOUR OWN! (your name and links will be placed on www.cbheadquarters.com) and your life will be full of so many blessings as YOU ALLOW The Holy Spirit to guide you.

If you're interested in joining the "God-Driven Foundation" please send your contact information (including name, telephone number, email address, web links, and most importantly: your testimony) to [email protected]




copyright Curtis Ray Bizelli 2008 (all rights reserved) ... This content is available for Re-Print, FREE OF CHARGE. I am not asking for any compensation, HOWEVER please be courteous and INFORM ME as to WHEN AND WHERE you Re-Print this at. EMAIL: [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print