Size and Authority
by Yvette Nietzen

Luke 9:1 Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases.

In mid April a very pregnant dog adopted us. She parked herself at our front gate and would not leave. Me, being the softy I am with dogs could not turn her away. She was small, wagged her tail constantly and I could tell that she was grateful being with us and was enjoying our large yard. Our two other dogs took to her, so it made it easier to adopt her.

We found out very fast that this small dog has turned out to be the dominating one of the bunch. She took over almost immediatly, and Wilma, our bully boxer suddenly became submissive.

What I got out of this entire ordeal is that it s not really the size that matters, but the authority that one carries within.

We as believers have an authority within us that was handed over to us through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

The Lord had been speaking to me about authority, and I have been meditating on it more. I was surprised to find out about a book called The Believers Authority by Kenneth Hagin. A Book that I quickly purchased.

I know we have authority, but what I did not have was the fullness of it or the revelation of it in my spirit. With that understanding and knowledge, I can now go on to greater authority in Jesus.

We can never exhaust the truth of the word, and I plan on receiving a greater revelation of authority in my life as a believer. What about you? Lets tap into that power that was delegated to us.

Blessings in His name.

Yvette Nietzen lives in the foothills of the Zurqui mountain in Costa Rica with her husband of 30 plus years.  View her blog at:
www.freshwind-ministries.org

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print