Same Sex Marriages
by boatrocker Gilmore

Maggots and worms are creatures of the lowest forms.
But they are greater than a man who has never been transformed.

For these creatures have chosen to be what they were created.
Fulfilling their roles and positions are not something that they hated.

Man was created to have the most dominion on the earth.
He has treated his position as something of little worth.

He has violated every law that is written in God's word.
Being in agreement to Satan's doctrines is what he prefers.

Some have chosen same sex marriages, as a vehicle to lead them to destruction at a great velocity.
Degrading the sacred and Holy Act of marriage is one of mankind's greatest atrocities.

Marriages are suppose to be used to obey God's first instruction to all of creation.
Being fruitful and multiply is ignored-men are choosing instead to live in abomination.

Repent Now! Turn to Jesus! Must be said to all who live as if the Bible doesn't exist.
For you are in line to be recruited in Hell's army in ignorance, you have chosen to enlist.

When maggots and worms obey God commands and sinful man is the transgressor.
Worms become the wiser creatures and sinful man becomes the lessor.

Because of their obedience, the worms have dominion over the souls of sinful man, the Bible foretells.
It is demonstrated where the worms die not devouring men souls, burning in the pits of Hell.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, reveal your truth to those that are in error. Let us draw your people out of sin with love and compassion. Teach us how to pray for all people with passion. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com
[email protected]

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print