Freda's Foibles - My Writing
by Freda Douglas


I am not the best writer in the world. My pride and the opinions of my readers, say I'm not the worst one in the world either. It puzzles me why more people haven't purchased my second book "Winds of Change".

Winds of Change, although fiction, parallels my own life. Not that I am in a wheelchair for the reason my heroine is [she is in one from an accident and she is young and I was 61 when I had my stroke] but I have felt and gone through the same changes in my life.

Another difference is that I did my volunteerism before I had my stroke. Becca did it after her accident. But I knew how to "shrink" a stump as she learned to do while volunteering because my first husband lost his leg due to diabetes and his therapist taught me how to "shrink" his stump.

Where Becca had the support of her family and her church family to help her adjust to her situation I had the help of my medical careperson to keep my technical facts in the proper format and a friend who brought my book back to life after my computer crashed. I don't want to leave out Linda. I came into her life before the book was finished and she was the first one to read it before it was even published. She is my encourager and critic.

You can buy the book, in either soft cover bound for $19.95 plus shipping and handling or immediate read ebook format for $17.95 at www.booklocker.com/books/3303.html. Send your receipt to [email protected] and I'll reciprocate with a gift for you.

Happy reading!

Have you noticed the post offices have abandoned all symbols and mention of God? Did you realize only 17% of the people in the United States DO NOT believe in God, but those 17% are telling the rest of the population 83% what we can or can not do.

That brings something else to mind. How many of our government elected officials are even Christian to let 17% [ which in anybody's math makes them in the minority] tell 83% of the people what they cannot do or say?

Our history books tell us this country was founded on freedom of religion and freedom of speech. I know 'it is hard to fight City Hall' and it may not help but I put 'IN GOD WE TRUST.' at the top of my email signature and Linda, my best friend/caregiver made stickers with IN GOD WE TRUST on them and she puts one on every piece she takes to the post office.

What will you do to help the cause?

IN GOD WE TRUST! Remember, God loves you and so do I.
********************************************
Buy Winds of Change by Freda Douglas at
www.booklocker.com/books/3303.html

The finest and best training for NWM can be found at
www.ultimatesuccesscds.com/cmd.asp?af=788629
********************************************




Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print