God Speaks For The Unborn Children
by Michael Carey

There was a married couple that had only been married for a few weeks when they found out that they were going to have a baby. The couple discussed it, being so early in their marriage, they were not sure that it was what they wanted. There was a lot of things to consider. Financially it did not look like they could do it. They did not even have a place of their own yet. They were living in one of their grandparents houses with the grandparents. Of course they were considering all the options including abortion.

The couple decided to get an abortion. They thought that it would be simple and no one would even know about it. Well they where wrong, someone did know.

They made the appointment that was needed at a clinic and the following weekend they made it look like they were just going on a trip for the weekend. It was about an hours drive to the city that they were going to have the abortion done. In the car there was a lot of silence as they drove that hour.

When they arrived at the clinic the first thing they saw as they were walking down the sidewalk was a police officer at the front entrance checking out everyone that was going in the place. This brought an uneasy feeling to them to see this. Next they were approached by some people handing out brochures and telling them that they did not have to make this kind of decision that there were options available to them. None of this stopped them from entering in the building.

As the couple walked through the doors of the clinic they noticed even more security inside. They first had to sign in as a patient before being allowed through a security door blocking the patients from the front entrance. All of the workers that were signing people in were behind a block wall with a security window in front of them with only enough room through a opening in the bottom of the window for papers to be passed back and forth. All of this was very strange to the couple that did not think it was going to be a big deal for them to get an abortion.

After they had made it into the patient area there was still a silence between them. The husband looked over and asked his wife " is this what we really want to do?". She replied " I don't know, I guess". The husband setting there in silence was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion. Knowing some how this was not the right thing to do. When he looked at his wife he could see that she had tears in her eyes also. The husband looked at the wife and said " come on let's get out of here". So they got up and walked out, both of them in tears and unable to talk about it for a few minutes.

They drove away never looking back. Now it has been five years that has past since they drove away that day and they just got through celebrating their sons birthday. He was five years old and is the joy of their life knowing that God had come into their hearts five years ago and convicted them that what they were about to do was wrong.

There is a place for every child in this world. In far off countries it is harder to get them where they need to be but for us here in America there is no reason why a child has to be killed just because we decide it is the right choice for us. That unborn child can not speak for his or herself yet but God will speak for them. Believe me.

1 John 3:18-24
18: My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19: And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20: For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21: Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22: And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23: And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24: And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Michael Carey
DOB 1964
Kentucky resident
Copyright through Creative Commons
http://supplytheword.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print