Fredas Foibles - L. Hall
by Freda Douglas

I have attempted, with the emails you have been receiving from me, to educate you on network marketing and what is involved with becoming an IBO [independent business
owner]. I have not hid the fact I'm an IBO and have been for years in this industry nor have I tried to be biased but that is difficult for me since I think my IBO is the best since sliced bread.

I am going to give you a perspective on this same business from 100K Select Leonard Hall of Nevada who has been a networker for decades, with permission.

"I had never marketed a botanical beverage in my 30 years in the health industry. 48 months ago, Bob Schmidt and Carolyn Johnson introduced Xango to Anne and me. Much to my surprise, I discovered more millionaires come out the beverage industry than any other industry on the planet. 75-year-old multi-billion dollar Wild Flavors private labels over 23,000 different botanical beverages including Xango. In just 3 years, Xango became their number two customer just behind Coca Cola's Sobe. Xango did more in sales its 3rd year than Pepsi Cola did in their 35th year!

Now we have another category creator. Chelation vitamins and minerals. Concentrated fruit and veggies with amino acids and xanthones. Wash them down with 3 ounces of Xango.

Your search for the world's best health program is over!

We asked two questions during the last three events here in Vegas.

1. "How many of you drank a botanical beverage before Xango?" Less than 2% raised their hand. That tells me that we are doing a magnificent job of educating our friends in the health benefits of a juice that they would never have purchased. In addition, our friends had to pull extra money out of their budget to purchase our juice. I applaud all of you who have the vision and trust in the xanthones to ask your friends to spend non-budgeted funds. Xango reached 600 million $ because of your friend's trust in you and the mangosteen juice.

2. Now here's the second question we asked: "How many of you purchase non Xango vitamins and minerals?" 90% raised their hands!

WOW! Xango juice is unique with no competition in health benefits. But 90% of all households purchase vitamins and minerals!! Think of it! If you have had some challenges in getting your friends to try Xango juice, lead with 3sixty5 nutrition.

So I say to all of you. If you are already purchasing vitamins and minerals, just switch stores and get paid for it!

Ask your friends, "do you take vitamins and minerals?" If the answer is yes, say, "some people have found a way to take their fruit and veggies in a capsule and get paid for it."
How?
Some people have found a way to save $400 a month on taxes.
How?
It would take me at least 2 minutes to explain.

I like giving the prospect or friend 3sixty5 brochures, a Carl Lewis brochure with the average pin level incomes, and my website.

Just as a sidebar: 5K accountant and son-law James Ware in Houston says the average IBO on ADP can write off $400 a month in federal taxes and justify it if volume is coming up from downline.

One note on using IBO instead of distributor, customer, associate, or partner. When you say, "as an Independent Business Owner, you will receive federal tax reduction for expenses." No more explanation is needed.

There are too many variables to predict what you may earn as an IBO. How fast you start depends upon whether or not you are a social networker. However, within the first year, the residuals from our Xango business doubled our social security checks that we had paid into for over 40 years. As IBOs, Anne and I now earn more than Vice President Dick Cheney; more than 3 times the median incomes of lawyers; and nearly double the income of Chief Justice Roberts of the US Supreme Court. The secret to financial success as an IBO is not talent. The secret to success as an IBO is not knowledge, although knowledge is important. The secret to success as an IB0 is your passion, your desire. Bob always said, "I would rather have desire on fire than knowledge on ice!" If a new IBO doesn't schedule a presentation within 48 hours, the passion and desire dwindles.

How many of you are willing to dream beyond your present lifestyle?

Dexter Yager, who has over 1 million in his Quixtar organization says, "if the dream is big enough the facts don't count!" Robert Schuler once said, "if the love of money is the root of all evil, the lack of a dream runs a close second." To paraphrase Scripture, man or woman without a dream is dead!

Let me ask each one of you who is searching for a more rewarding lifestyle. If you could design the perfect business, how would you design it? Work from home? no investment? no employees? no advertising? no overhead? top management staff for free? first to market? rewarded for your personal efforts? great coaches and tools?

Guess what? Your search for the perfect business is over!"

It is my wish if you have any questions that you contact me by phone 256-796-0651, 9-9, closed Sunday or by email at [email protected]. I'm not saying I have all the answers, but whether you join my team or not it is important to me you be satisfied with your choice. I ask for no consulting fees. I just ask that you remember Rome wasn't built in a
day .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN GOD WE TRUST. Remember, God loves you and so do I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can view Xango's new product at
http://Xango3SIXTY5.com

Training is so important. See what I recommend here at
www.ultimatesuccesscds.com/cmd.asp?af=788629
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print