Fredas Foibles-Networking
by Freda Douglas



Everybody who has ever read my articles will know I have the best of all worlds. I don't have lots of friends but those I have are loyal to me with all my shortcomings .I love to read and you most generally find my nose in a fiction book.

I like writing and I have been doing that, off and on, since I was in junior high and that has been a long time. I also supplement my social security check by network marketing. I am going to point out some benefits of network marketing as a second stream of residual income. I'm sure there are some readers out there who wonder how they are going to cope with rising costs, mostly gasoline and food prices.

Do you know NWM can be done from the comfort of your own home? Costs of using your home as a place of business can be used as a tax deduction on your income tax according to the IRS.

Do you know, with NWM, you can have unlimited income potential? The government allows you to take legitimate deductions not permitted to employees. Did you also know you can go to the employment office at your place of employment and change your W4 form and declare more dependents thereby not having taxes taken out of your paycheck? It's legal, nobody can stop you, and you can give yourself an immediate raise in pay to maybe start your own business.

Do you know you will be your own boss? Nobody but your spouse can tell you what to do. If you still have a J.O.B. and you stop on the way to or from work to leave some literature about your business to a customer, you can take the cost of your gas as a legitimate deduction against your business.

Do you know you will benefit from ongoing training? If you join a business similar to mine you will have business partners who will help you succeed A word of caution though. There are many good companies out there, but there are just as many shysters. If they tell you that all you have to do is throw some money in to get started and you will make money, run for the hills - all they want is your money and they don't care if you make any or not. Other red flags they don't give you a phone number, address or any way to get in touch with them. Above all, check them out carefully before you give any personal information like credit/debit card or bank numbers. Trust me. I can tell horror stories.

Do you know you are capable of earning full time income on a part time basis?

I saved the best until last. Do you know you can set your appointments around your family's schedule? Imagine! No more missed soccer games or dance recitals.

I have been in MLM, now NWM, since the mid 1980's. Naturally I think the one I chose to join April 2, 2004 is the best thing since sliced bread, but if I can ever help anyone to point them to the right business or just to talk about network marketing in general I will be happy to consult with you at no charge. Just remember I'm in a wheelchair so if I don't get the phone before the answering machine comes on, just leave your name, phone number [twice], time you called and best time reach to you and I'll call you on my dime, I promise. Just don't call me to sell me anything because I'm not buying ANYTHING. I have all I can handle.

Do today what others won't do so someday you can do things other people can't do.
````````````````````````````````````````````
IN GOD WE TRUST! Remember, God loves you and so do I.
```````````````````````````````````````````
256-796-0651 CST 9 9, closed Sunday. [email protected]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The finest and best training for NWM can be found at
www.ultimatesuccesscds.com/cmd.asp?af=788629

Take a look at my new website. Just opened!
http://xanergi.presentationexpert.com/pss/ryan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print