Freda Foibles-S.Sharif 7-17
by Freda Douglas


I live vicariously through my senior members of Xango LLC and try to report customers and prospects the news I get from them by email when I feel the information is of interest to the general reading public, particularly when it involves everybody's health.

This bit of news comes excerpted from an email from Steven Sharif, the latest addition to Xango's highest ranking 500K, about the benefits of using Xango's newest whole health vitamin-mineral formula just introduced in late May, 2008.

"3sixty5 vitamins and minerals are packaged in a 30 day supply with both AM and PM capsules to benefit the body 24 hours a day. 3SIXTY5 takes into consideration the differences in gender health and has released 2 versions, one for men and another for women. Both varieties combine chelated absorption technologies with absorption aiding ingredients so your body can take full advantage of the health benefits of NEW 3SIXTY5.

Wide-Open Market Potential

This new product, 3SIXTY5, is the perfect opportunity to contact all of your friends and family members who are currently enjoying the juice and offer them additional health benefits. Everyone takes vitamin supplements; why not offer them the best? Even those who may not be drinking XanGo will want to hear about this ground-breaking vitamin and mineral supplement. Be the first to tell them! Your ability to offer this new product will explode your business this summer. Why not ask them "Are you taking vitamins?" when they say yes tell them that if they just SWITCH the store they are buying from then they can become a home based business and benefit from the many tax advantages. And they can build a second income by just suggesting that their friends do the same. Having 2 people in the house on the 30 day supply qualifies them to receive checks from Xango and legitimate deductions from their income tax. Most people can be eligible to save several thousand dollars a year."

Do you now take vitamins and minerals, eat the amounts of recommended daily
fruits and vegetables? Why not buy 3SIXTY5 from yourself and not only get your vitamins and minerals as well as your vegetables and fruits and get paid for taking them?

Call me at 256-796-0651 [CST 9-9- closed Sunday] or [email protected] if
you want to learn more.

LIFE IS SHORT
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,
A day to love them. but an entire life to forget them.
Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget.
It's a short message to let them know you'll never forget them.

IN GOD WE TRUST. Remember, God loves you and so do I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See what 3SIXTY5 is all about at www.Xango3SIXTY5.com
See my newly opened website http://freda.xanergi24-7.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print