What Is Tattooed On Your Mind?
by Annagail Lynes


For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7a (NKJV).

A man walked by a tattoo shop. He spotted the tattoo "Born To Lose" in the window. He wondered who would put that tattoo on their body. He decided to go inside. He asked the owner of the shop, "People buy this tattoo, 'Born To Lose'?"

The owner, an Asian man who spoke broken English replied, "'Born To Lose.' Yes, many people ask for 'Born To Lose.'"

The man, perplexed, questioned the owner, "Why would people tattoo 'Born To Lose' on their body?"

The owner answered, "Before 'Born To Lose' tattooed on body, tattooed on mind."

What have you tattooed on your mind? Does your tattoo say "Born To Lose"? Does it say "Loser"? Does it say "Failure"? Does it say "Not Good Enough"? "Unloved"?

Whatever we have tattooed on our minds is what happens in our lives. We fulfill whatever that tattoo says.

Isn't it time to change the tattoo to what God says about you? That you are a king and a priest? That you are loved by God? That you are special? The apple of God's eye? That you are the head and not the tail? Above and not beneath.

Remember you will fulfill whatever is tattooed on your mind, so make it a good one. Tattoo what God says about you on your mind. Then what you already are in Christ will manifest in your life.







Annagail Lynes is a pharmacy technician, certified life coach and ordained minister.  She is helping people move forward after trauma by helping them discover their purpose. Follow her blog at 316counseling.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print