5 Ways To Be Patient and Kind During Holiday Shopping
by Angie Lewis

It doesnt have to be an unpleasant task to shop for gifts this year. Before you go out and tackle the world of department stores, relax, take a deep breath, and tell yourself, I will not be in a hurry. I will be patient and kind to others. And it will happen! Dont think of yourself as being one with the crowd of other shoppers; be separate from the herd and make your shopping enjoyable.

1. Be Kind While Shopping

As we all know, holiday shopping can be hectic and grueling. It tends to make some people frustrated and short tempered. The best thing you can do is dont get nasty back. Put your smile back on and tell yourself, I will be kind to others no matter how they treat me.

2. Show Compassion While Waiting In Line

You knew better before you went out shopping that there would be three times as many people shopping this time of year. Some of holiday shoppers do not have patience like you do. Let them go ahead and cut in front of you. Put your smile back on and it will help them to see their rude behavior. By slapping back with rudeness you become just like the herd and you dont want that.

3. Be Patient While Driving!

This one is very important. It involves the safety of yourself as will as others. During the Holidays more people are out driving and they become impatient and begin to drive erratically. The best thing you can do is dont drive like them. Dont cut in front of them like they are doing. Always drive defensively! Know ahead of time that people are in a hurry and may cut right in front of you. By driving defensively it will ensure a safe park back in your garage at night.

4. Be Thoughtful While Shopping In The Malls

Malls are the busiest place during the holidays. Before leaving your house, remind yourself again of the crowds and the long lines. Ask God to give you that extra needed patience you will need at this time. Keep your smile on and flash it on someone who is having a bad day. By doing this, not only will it make you feel good but it will also make the person who is having a bad day feel better too. They certainly wont forget your smile.

5. Let The Mob Through First

Remember youre not part of the mob. You just happen to be out shopping on the same day as the herd but you have more patience then they do. Instead of flying up the escalator, dashing into the elevator, or running up those mall steps with the mob, just sit back and let the mob go first. Patience is by far the greatest virtue you can take with you this holiday shopping season. And compassion comes in a close second.

Love one another. And have a happy December Holiday and New Year!

Forgive Your Spouse of Adultery And Save Your Christian Marriage: http://youtu.be/snUGrD6Qh5k
Visit our marriage Healing Ministry: http://www.heavenministries.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print