Words that are clothed
by Kathleen Angell

To follow the Lord is to follow what I see Him do.

Because the presence of the Lord is Love, to follow Him is to learn to follow love. The Lord has shown to do all in love.

Like a word, when spoken, to allow His Love to encompass it. For Love, like waters, to be between the lines of communication with others.

Not my old thinking and expression which were and still are unless I am following Christ, self centered.

This is changed as I allow Love to pour out and cover me, and to cover my words and cover my thoughts, so I can see His. To follow Him.

To let His expression of love be seen in between the lines of my words, thoughts and life.

How wonderful what the Lord gives to us.

No longer present to them what I would have before.

Love is not disassociated from people.

But Love cares very much for them. His waters go out longing to encompass their lives in His dearest love.

Love does no ill to it's neighbor.

Jesus life is the fulfillment of the law. God so loved the world that He gave to us His Son, Jesus.

I use to present a conversation that did not take into consideration, really, the people I spoke with. They were kind of faceless people, in that I had something to say and wanted to say it.

But now, the Lord shows to allow His love to go into every word, and Love cares.

I can no longer do or say what I might have in the past because now everything considers the person on the other end, how to love them.

The people on the other end of every conversation are of great importance. Even those on the end of a letter that would go out to many. Everything to be done in Love, caring very much about others. That is what it is for me to follow Him. That is how Jesus has given it to me. That is how I see Him. What He has given, how He wants a relationship with others to be. To be done in His love.

It is seeing Him in what is being done. His feelings. Learning to walk to follow Him, and doing what I see Him do.

We are to be clothed in Christ. He is love.

He is most precious and most worthy, most lovely, the fairest.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print