Ruler of the House
by boatrocker Gilmore

Every thing that God has made has a purpose to be fulfill.
It should be men highest endeavor to find his purpose and do God's will.

God has ordained the family to be an expression of love and order.
The head of every home is the father not the mother.

The man is symbolic of God the Father on this earth.
For every family God ordains starts with man from his birth.

It is the parents' duty to introduce their child to Christ our Savior.
So he can begin a relationship with the Heavenly Father to change his behavior.

The Heaven Father will then begin to reveal his plan and prepare him for his purpose.
For there is no substitute for this process-it is the foundation that sustains us.

It is man's duty to eventually leave's his parents and cleave to his spouse.
For he was chosen by God to be ruler of his house.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.persuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print