Over-Thinking?
by Pat Murray

For some of us, change does not come easy but it is forced upon us in our world today. Our computers demand new passwords before we can remember what the last one was. We fill our calendars with appointments and "there are not enough hours in the day." Not too long ago, the phrase "back in the day" evoked memories of things from years ago. Now it seems to be only days old. I do have a great memory, it is just extremely short! Some would say that all of this is a "sign of aging". I prefer to think of it as "Information Overload."

Quite frequently, I am guilty of "Over Thinking." I have to step back, release my control and let God do His perfect work. He has promised me that He will do what is good for me.

I find a promise in the Bible that brings me great joy and comfort.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

People will disappoint me and things will fade away but I can always trust Him to be there for me. I do not have to have all the answers. He knows my questions before I ask them and has provided the answers if I will just listen. Past experiences assure me that I can continue to count on Him for whatever is in the future.
My prayer is that I will allow the changes that inevitably will come in my life to draw me closer to Him.

By Pat Murray
www.harvestladiesministry.com
Please include this link within body of article if copying to another website or reprinting

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print