God's Love Letter to You
by Danna Appleby

You may feel insignificant and as if you don't matter, but God thinks otherwise. In fact, He thinks you're something! I know that for sure, because God's Word is a love letter with your name written all over it.

God's Word says you were created for His glory and in His own image. You were formed by His hands for He is the Maker of all things. He thinks so highly of you that your name is engraved on the palms of His hands and the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (Eph. 1:12; Gen. 1:27; Ps. 119:73; Jer. 10:16; Is. 49:16. Mt. 10:30)

Before God formed you in your mother's womb, He knew all about you. He made you beautiful and set eternity in your heart. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. It was He who gave you life and breath and everything else, for in Him you live and move and have your being. (Jer. 1:5; Ecc. 3:11; Ps. 139:14; Acts 17:25, 28)

God says He knows when you sit and when you rise. He understands all of your thoughts even from afar. He knows all of your ways for it was He who created you. There is not a word that forms on your tongue that He doesn't know. There is no place you can go that His Presence is not there for He is always with you. (Ps. 139:1-7, Mt. 28:20)

God says when you obey Him you will be His treasured possession and He will look upon you with favor. Then you will sparkle like a jewel in a crown. (Ex. 19:5; Ez. 6:9; Zech. 9:16)

God says He longs to be gracious to you for you are the apple of His eye. His thoughts toward you are as countless as the sand on a seashore. (Is. 30:18; Ps. 17:8; Ps. 139:17-18)

God says He isn't a far away or an angry God, but He is the complete expression of love. He desires to lavish His love on you because He is your Father. He is faithful to all He has promised and loving toward all He has made. Nothing can separate you from His love. There is no width or length or depth or height to God's love for you, for it is endless! He has loved you with an everlasting love and has drawn you with His loving-kindness. (Ps. 145:13; Jer. 31:3; 1 Jn. 3:1; 4:10; Eph. 3:17-19)

God says when you go through difficult times, you can rest assured that as a shepherd carries his lambs, He will gather you in His arms. The Great Shepherd will uphold you when you fall, lift you when you are bowed down and quiet you with His love. (Is. 40:11; Ps. 145:14; Zeph. 3:17)

When your burdens are so heavy you can't bear them for another moment, cast your cares on the Lord for He cares for you. Though you stumble, He will uphold you with His own hand. He will have compassion upon His afflicted ones. (1 Pet. 5:7; Ps. 37:24; Ps. 9:12)

There is no question that you can find comfort in your heavenly Father. He says when you grieve; He will give you peace because He promised to comfort all who mourn. When those times come, pour out your heartache to Him and He will be attentive to your cry for He is gracious. As soon as He hears your voice, He will answer you. Then gladness and joy will overtake you and sorrow and sighing will flee away. (Mt. 5:4; Ps. 34:15; Is. 30:19; Is. 35:10)

If you need someone to listen, you can always count on your loving Father to do that for He is your greatest encourager. Cry aloud to Him and He will answer you from His holy hill. (Ps. 10:17; Ps. 3:4)

When you need to feel that God is near, do not worry that He has deserted you; for He is there in your midst. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He is a helper to the fatherless and will strengthen you. Never fear that He will not stand with you because He is your refuge and a very present help in time of trouble. (Zeph. 3:17; Ps. 10:14; Is. 41:10; Ps. 46:1; Heb. 13:5)

If you're wondering how you're going to pay your bills, Jehovah Jireh, your Provider will meet your every need. There is nothing He will withhold from those whose walk is blameless. (Mt. 6:31-33; Ps. 84:11)

God says He has great plans for your future. He will never stop doing good things for you and He is able to do more than you could possibly imagine. (Jer. 29:11; Jer. 32:40; Eph. 3:20)

What are the desires you hold within your heart? When you make your delight in God, He will give you the things you've hoped for and will satisfy your soul. Nothing is impossible with God and nothing too hard. (Phil. 2:13; Ps. 37:4; Is. 58:11; Luke 1:37; Gen. 18:14)

You do not have to fear when the enemy of your soul throws his fiery darts for he cannot harm you. When you belong to the Lord, you are hidden with Christ in God. Then as you use the Word, your shield of faith, on that sly fox you will be able to quench every dart that comes your way. But always remember that the battle is the Lord's. (1 Jn. 5:18; Eph. 6:16; Col. 3:3; 2 Ch. 20:15)

Keep in mind that when you have faith in God and diligently seek Him, He is a rewarder of those who believe. And with faith the size of a mustard seed you can move mountains. (Heb. 11:6; Mt. 17:20)

When your heart is broken, the Lord says He will bind up your wounds. For when the righteous cry out, He hears them and delivers them from all of their troubles. (Is. 61:1; Ps. 34:17; Ps. 147:3)

When you get tired and weary and feel you can't go another step, God says come to Him and He will give you rest. Take His yoke upon you and learn from Him because He is gentle in heart and with Him you will find rest for your soul. His yoke is easy and His burden light. (Mt. 11:28-30)

God says if you have transgressions, when you confess them, He will be faithful and just to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. He knows the secrets you hold within your heart, but though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow. Then He will take your sins and hurl them into the depths of the sea and He will remember them no more. (1 Jn. 1:9; Ps. 44:21; Is. 1:18; Micah 7:19; Jer. 31:34; Is. 43:25)

The Lord says He will watch over you for He is your shade at your right hand. He will keep you from harm for the sun will not harm you by day or the moon by night. He watches over your going out and your coming in both now and forevermore. (Ps. 121:5-8)

The Father goes on to say in His Word that when your life's journey must end, He will guide you safely to Mount Zion, the heavenly city where He lives and where countless angels abide. He tells us further that, "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of the saints," and He will welcome you Home. (Heb. 12:22; Ps. 116:15)

Then one glorious day, God says He will send His Son at the appointed time and a time that He alone knows. The trump of the archangel will sound and if your body is in the grave it will rise to meet your Savior in the air. The living who have longed for the Lord's appearing will then rise to meet Him also, and the saints of God will rejoice for all eternity. (Mt. 24:36; 1 Cor. 15:51-52; 2 Tim. 4:8)

And Jesus, God's Son bids us come and says:

Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. Rev. 22:12

Prayer:
Father, thank you for everything you tell us in your Word that gives strength and help. When our hearts need lifting, you do just that. When there seems to be no where to turn, you are with us to help in every situation. How can we even think twice about turning away from you when you're so filled with compassion? Where could we go but to you, Father? We're so thankful that we have you to turn to in times of sorrow, in times of great need and in times of desperation. Thank you for being so near and so dear! I love you because you have turned your ear to me and I will call on you as long as I live. (Ps. 116:1-2) In Jesus' name. Amen.

My desire in writing is to do everything for the glory of God. Of course, I want to improve as time goes by and I believe God is teaching me as we go along together. I give Him all the praise in all that I do and say. www.timeoutforgod.com

Website: www.timeoutforgod.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print