Abortion-treated as a means of birth control
by Tina Leonard

I know many women who have had abortions in the past many many years ago who have yet to get over the guilt and shame that they feel, so not only is it something that destroys the life of a child, but it also devastates that women for almost the entirety of her life to follow, lest they go to the Lord to be set free from the pain.

So, following is my viewpoint and since my brother and I were talking about "Cloning" the other day that is how some of the other stuff I decided to bring up in the conversation such as the scientific proof of the soul.

As a Christian it is not our place to govern over anyone, however it is our place to stand up for the truth in which the Word teaches. I don't judge anyone by past mistakes or choices that they have made, that is not my place. But I am not going to stand before God on judgment day and say, "You know what God I know what you put in my spirit as truth and I just decided to go with the flow and let everyone do what "they felt was ok" without speaking the oracles of God to them". Do you have any idea how ignorant that would be of me to not share what God has placed within my spirit as the truth?

Just because the way I feel about this doesn't line up with how others see it doesn't mean that I judge them based on their viewpoints cause that's not my place. However, I will share my viewpoints and what I feel God would have others to know as well. Some say that there is no proof of the soul, so I ask then what is it that our spirit is coming back to join together with upon the return of Christ? Is our spirit seperating into two parts and when it comes back joining back up with the other half? I don't think so. The scirpture says that you will be known in Heaven as you are known on Earth~ since no one is in Heaven yet (The New Heaven and New Earth) because it has yet to be created. Our "souls" are resting but our spirits are present with the Lord in the Heavenlies! That doesn't mean in Heaven yet. It means that God is spirit, therefore our spirits are present with Him after we pass away but our souls are sleeping. Until that day of His return when we will all stand before the great judgment that Revelation speaks of.


I Corinthians 15: 45-49
"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit. Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven. As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."

Though there is no scientific proof of the soul, the Bible says that not all things will be understood on this side. That is one of them because if Science could prove the essence of the soul they would then be able to create it. That is why it is not provable by man. That is why if cloning does submerge they will be creating "Souless beings" because man cannot create life, only God can. Since we are made in the likeness of God. Therefore according to the above scripture we are of flesh, of spirit and of soul. Our spirits are our being just as God is the All Being of of everything. Christ came in the spirit of God to become flesh for us and the Holy Spirit is the soul of God because He is the personality of God therefore we as "Beings" created in the likeness of God as we are created in the womb already having a Spirit and Soul are being formed into the flesh that will envelop around the temple that God desires us to sacrifice in order to serve Him.

Abortion is murder, it is a life and since God is the only one who can create life it is people taking into their hands the gift that only God can give and take away just as the Word says.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 "As thou knowest not what [is] the way of the spirit, [nor] how the bones [do grow] in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all."

Matthew 10:28
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Only God determines where the soul goes.


I Corinthians 3:16-17
"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are."

Read that verse again will you? Some people say that our flesh is by no means important cause in the end we will be with God in spirit right? Well, now according to the BIBLE and mind you this is not a law~ this is the inspired Word of God that is told to us to be used to reprove others. We this flesh is important to God whether it be important to us or not because "Our Flesh" is the dwelling place for the spirit of God that dwells within us~ Then it says if a man defile the temple...(Which is the baby that is within the womb of a mother forming to soon to be temple of the spirit of God) if a man defiles (Or destroys) then he/she is destroying God. God doesn't create mistakes and since therefore He is the giver and taker of life when one destroys a temple that God is building they are destroying God or so the Bible says.

Of course I suppose that could just be my opinion but I am trying to figure out how my "opinion" got wrote in a book 2000 years ago inspired by The All Knowing Hand and Word of God and Creator of all

Jeremiah 20:17
Because he slew me not from the womb; or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb [to be] always great [with me].

How beit could someone be slain in the womb of thier mother if they not yet have life?

Joel 3:19
"Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence [against] the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land."

Psalm 102:18 " This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD."

The Children of Judah. Since the Lord is known as the Lion of Judah and Judah means Praise and the Bible says that in the end "This shall be written for those created to praise the Lord. We are destroying God by destroying His creation, but then again I guess that goes back to that whole Free Will to choose whichever path you want to take regardless of consequences. Yeah a woman has a right to kill her unborn child if she wishes, people also have a right to ignore the Word of God if they wish. People also have a right to ignore the sin that is running rampant in our nation, they have right to not say anything about the child they know is being molested, they have a right to ignore the woman getting beat up by her husband down the hall, they have a right to have unprotected sex with someone and get aids, they have a right to get drunk and drive and kill someone, they have a right to do drugs and end up homeless and addicted, they have a right to committ suicide, they have a right to "Choose to do whatever they want" But since when as a Moral society do a people having a right to do something make it the acceptable thing to do?

Again my quote that I will stand by; "I pray that our Nation being the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, doesn't change it's motto to The Land of the do whatever you want and home of unfortunate consequences".

Freedom of Choice and Freedom of Speech have been taken to a whole nother level by the people of our Nation and though we in a political state are "Free". Our Society is so bound up and in chains by lack of morals and spiritual death that we have become blind to the truth and by our own neglectful reasoning and logic have become hardened to the truth of the Gospel of Christ. I will never go with the flow if Christ would have went with the flow if Peter would have went with the flow (which he did at first denying Christ before He arose.) If Paul would have went with the flow, or Stephen and on and on and on. God is seeking those who will stand on the rock and though the rock gets lonely sometimes I know on whom I believe and in my Spirit and my Soul I know that "Whom the Son sets free is free in deed" because in Him only have I found true Freedom.

The United States need to be very careful and take true heart to what the spirit of God saying in His word! One million babies are aborted every year in the United States what are our soldiers fighting for our freedom for? So that we can continue to have the freedom to take the lives of innocent children yet to even be born? We need to wake up!

My name is Tina Leonard.  I have been writing my entire life, but it wasn't until I accepted Christ in 1998 that I began to write for the edification of the body and to bring the rightful Glory to His Kingdom.  Feel free to visit my website at www.myspace.com/christisking2.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print