Financial Flood
by boatrocker Gilmore

Noah warned the wicked about the flood that was to come.
Instead of being wise to the things of God, they chose to be dumb.

For it is the fear of God that is the beginning of wisdom.
God ways are far greater than man's laws and man's system.

Who are we to challenge a God who created the seen and the unseen?
Who are we to just obey man's laws but treat God's laws like the latrine?

Doesn't our God have the right to destroy anything that we put before him?
For it is his air that we breathe and his water that allows us to swim.

Jesus is the solid rock that will withstand all trails and tribulations.
Standing on a financial rock, one is just asking for a sudden
Devastation.

Don't be like the wicked in Noah's time; turn to Jesus now, don't you get swept away.
Take heed to all that Jesus has done for you and the things that he had to say.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print