Prayer of Adoration
by Jessica Gerald

Dear Lord,

We praise you that we can taste and see that you are good. We are blessed when we take refuge in you. (Psalm 34:8)

From our inmost being we praise your Holy name. (Psalm 103:1)

We cannot forget all your benefits. You forgive all our sins and heal all of our diseases. (Psalm 103:2,3)

You redeem our lives from the pit, and crown us with love and compassion. You satisfy our desires with good things, so that our youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103:4,5)

You are compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in love. You do not treat us as our sins deserve, or repay us according to our iniquities. (Psalm 103:8,10)

As high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is your love for those who fear you. As far as the east is from the west, so far have you removed our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:11,12)

As a father has compassion on his children, so you have compassion on those who fear you. (Psalm 103:13)

We praise you for all these things, in the name of Jesus our Lord,
Amen

Jessica Gerald has been an elementary school teacher for over thirty years, and is the publisher of the website http://www.oldfashionedhomemaking.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print