Economic HOPE!
by Jeanna or Jen

SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS TO RESTORE THIS NATION! NOT FROM THOSE WHO ARE ON TOP. BUT, SUPPORT THOSE FROM THE BOTTOM UP! WE BE AT THE BOTTOM!
Give me a call 419-329-0333

Today, the economy can change only due to one thing. What can would be that change? Well, when we say, 'One Nation Under God', are we a nation under God? Are we a Jacob Nation? I am not, I am looking from the bottom of the barrel. I am striving to survive.

I do not believe that any of us can say we are genuine and true. That is, that we are genuine and true according to the standards of what a Jacob Nation is.

If people are down and out and there are no jobs, then are we founded upon a GOD NATION? Should the neighbor be saying: "Where is there God?" Joel 2: 17. A nation under God would be a plentiful nation of out pouring of love and strength. Is this a time where we need to wear sack clothe and ashes?

Why should we be relying on those of government to have the answers? When the answer is in our laps together. Yes, we have are looking a the glass half full! Yes we are not seeing a full Heaven here! Yes, this is a time of excitement and joy because we need to realize that the climax of the book of Joel has not been fulfilled. What is the key verse? it is Joel 2: 16. Let's bring Jesus out of the room together please!

Thanks for this time that you allow me to stand on a soap box!

www.ministers-at-large.wetpain.net

www.ourchurch.com/member/t/TheFacts-Joel/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print