Trust
by

Hebrews 12: 1-3
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Sometimes life puts us in places where we dont want to be, nor understand why we are there. Yet God knows why we need to be there, and for how long. Jesus himself knew trust when he came to earth to do his fathers will.

God supplies all our needs, including friendships when we need them most. He places people in our lives through times and circumstances, to help us through. Its when to let go of those relationships and trust in the Father, and in ourselves, that is hard.

Often our past relationships put us through hurts and pain and when we dare to trust again, when we dare to be a friend and accept friendships, we realize that theres still hope. Trust is not always easy to find in a friendship, and when we find that friend, its hard to say goodbye for whatever reason.

Yes, situations change again and again through time and circumstances. We need to step out in faith and allow the Lord to close one door so He can open another. Theres no shame in daring to hope but Gods plan is made for our benefit and so His glory can be revealed. Our Lord will never leave us. He will take us and move us forward in a strength, which we once had thought we had lost forever. He will supply all our needs, including friendships.

Jeremiah 17:7
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Father, you are always with us and you know our every situation. You know exactly what we need at the very time we need it, and who is needed to guide us through. You also know when we need to let go and step out in faith, trusting in new a tomorrow and thank you for opportunities to know true friendships Amen.


Chrissy Siggee

Scripture Verses used are from the King James Version of the Bible

Chrissy Siggee is the author of 'Glimpses of His Glory', a collection of her poetry, devotions, pencil illustrations and nature photos. - SORRY - SOLD OUT! 
Chrissy is also the author of the teen novel 'Out of the Shadows - Jenna's Secret.' http://chrissysiggee.com/shadows/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print