Jesus The Good News
by Kathleen Angell

I awoke this morning with the most precious Presence of the Lord coming to me to share with me. Showing in His preciousness, what everyone needs,it is Him, -He is the Good News!

I wanted to share what He was showing me.

Someone sent me a request for prayer for someone that they knew.

It was a request that went out to a lot of people because it was an email that you are suppose to send on to everyone.

They were truly seeking prayer for someone they had met. And I pray healing come in our Lord for their friend.

The request letter began speaking to the people, but in it, it was putting down those it was going to. That rang so odd to me.

I wondered about this, and thought on it at the time.

This morning when I awoke, the Lord's presence came to me so clearly, in such a joy.

I could see why the letter sounded so odd to me.

I thought, tell them about Jesus. Tell your friend about Jesus.

Even if a person is in a coma, tell them about Jesus.

I also saw, as I was thinking on this was, the letter's attitude toward those it went out to.


It was putting people down, but the truth is, everyone needs to hear about Jesus, - that all people need to hear about Jesus.

They need to hear about Him through us, He is the Good News, and people need to hear the proclaimation of Him by His life in us.

The proclaimation of the Truth of Who He is, in us, telling others about Him.

He came to give life. And He came to be for people, what they do not have. And He is the Good News.

Not only those who are sick need to hear about the Lord but all people need to hear about Jesus. All people need Jesus.

In His Truth of Who He is, and He is Love, and came that all might know Him.

To proclaim Him to all that they might have the opportunity to hear and know Him. And in hearing to receive Him and have life Eternal.

Jesus came to bring life to those without. To be what people did not have. He is the Good News.

Jesus is the Good News.

By knowing Him, and proclaiming Him to others, through His Holy Spirit, in life in our words, we proclaim Him and He is life.

And people need to know Him.

He is life and life abundantly. He is Love. He is everything we will ever need.

He came to be what people do not have, what they do not know, what their very need is, and it is the proclaimation, still today, of Jesus, Who is the Good News, that people need to hear.

It is Him that we all need. Whether the person or person's who are sick, or the people that need Him because they do not know Him, it is Jesus that all people need. He is the Life to save us.

To receive Him, is to receive Eternal life.

He did not come to condemn the world, but that through Him they might be saved.

I thank the Lord for such a Lord that is present with me that upon awakening He quickens me to see what is the need, it is Him. He is the Good News. That we can speak to every person.

He came to give life and life abundantly. He came to be for people, what they do not have.

He is the Good News. It is His life. He is Jesus.

Love, Kathleen Angell

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print