Give Yourself a Present
by Fenny West

Give Yourself a Present
this Christmas

A present unknown
cannot be owned.
A present unopened
cannot be enjoyed.
At Christmas people
Buy and wrap presents
Give and receive presents.

Regardless of the origins of this tradition, the truth remains:

God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Jesus was God- the Father's present to the world on the first Christmas. He was God's best gift to humankind. It cost God a lot- the life of His only begotten Son, as Jesus eventually fulfilled the reason for His coming by dying on the cross. But in spite of the huge cost to God, He gave Jesus to us free of charge.
Yes, those who will humbly come and bow the knees, acknowledge that they are sinners in need of a Saviour, sin-sick in need of a physician, accept God's diagnosis and prescription and solution, will be saved and healed.

But unless you know Him you cannot own Him.
Unless you open God's present given to You, you cannot enjoy it.
Unless you receive this present from God, the Saviour, you will remain lost.
Unless you accept this incomparable, priceless present from God, you will remain famished, trying to fill the God-sized hole in you with all kinds of thus that will not fit.
Yes unless you receive the life, you will remain dead in your sins.
Jesus is the Lamb of God slain before the foundation of the World; slain to take away the sins of this world. He is the bridge and mediator between God and man. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
Accept God's present to you this Christmas, unwrap it and enjoy it this Christmas.

Give your self the best Christmas gift by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
And If You are a Christian already, give someone the best Christmas gift this season by pointing them to Jesus- the reason for the season.


"Without the way, there is no going.
Without the truth there is no knowing and without the life there is no living."
Without the bridge over troubled waters it shall be tears on earth and tears in hell.
Without the Divine Soap, no one can be cleansed.
And if soap is not used it does not benefit the filthy; and that's what we all are in our sins.

Make the right choice, saint or sinner, and God will bless you super-abundantly.

This can be used as a tract in an outreach. Use it if you may. God bless you richly.

Copy it rightly

www.inspiration4generations.com

[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print