why purpose
by tolulope Oluokun

I can't just live anyhow.
What you do in life, or what you give your life to, has tremendous consequences.
God has made us for a reason [purpose] not finding it and walking in it, will affect not only my life but also the life of other people.

Imagine if;
Jesus did not achieve purpose!

Imagine if the disciples disobeyed and ignored the "great commission" and went back to their former occupation!

I cannot just imagine where I will be or what could have happened if the above scenario occurred.
And amazingly, your life and mine will affect so many people. Some people's lives are tied to your life and mine. In other words, my failure or success will determine the outcome of other people's lives.

Whether you like it or not you will either be an influence to someone or people getting into heaven or a hindrance to people getting into heaven and allowing them go to hell.
Lets watch the way we live and give ourselves to the purposes of God and allow Him use us for His perfect purpose. Live a purposeful life so that no one will point to on the last day judgement day , and say "you kept me from making Heaven" instead let it be that someone or people will want to meet you in heaven to say "thank you , I wont have made it if not for you."


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print