Peewee's Friends
by Jamie Myles

It was a warm, sunny day and Peewee was anxious to get outside to play. He barked twice and ran to the back door to wait for someone to open it.

As Peewee ran out the door he saw Daisy, the big golden retriever waiting at the fence. She called to him so he ran over. "Whats going on?" the little Pomeranian asked excitedly. "There is a new dog across the alley." Daisy answered. They both turned to look in the direction of the alley. "Oh Boy" Peewee shouted."we have to go meet Him!

Daisy jumped the back fence of her yard but Peewee had to figure a different way to get out of his yard. Ah ha! someone left the gate unlatched, he would go that way.
Daisy and Peewee met in the alley and walked over to the fence where the new neighbor moved in.
A large brown boxer ran to greet them. " Hi my name is Spike." Peewee and Daisy both told Spike their names and all about the neighborhood as they ran along the fence gleefully. Spike had come from the dog pound to live with his new family and was very happy to have made two new friends.

Later that evening as Peewee curled up on his soft bed he knew he would dream about all the fun he had earlier with his friends.

Jamie Myles lives in the Pacific Northwest. She is originally from Southern California and is the mother of three and grandmother of 8. Writing is a very important part of her life and she hopes you enjoy reading her work.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print