DO ALL YOU CAN TO SOW TODAY
by tolulope Oluokun

Dear friends,
If we understood the law behind sowing and reaping we will do all we can to sow good seeds each day and avoid sowing bad seeds? The enemy [devil] always tries to stop people from doing any good or sowing good seeds because he knows that once the seeds are sown, he cannot stop the harvest. The bible explains this in genesis 8:22, which says, "while the earth lasts, planting time and gathering time, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night will not end"
We have to understand that as far as the devil cannot stop the day from appearing after the night season or vice versa, he also cannot stop your harvest, once you have sown a seed. He can only stop you from sowing the seed!
Furthermore, I want you to understand that the seed can be anything and not just money. Satan will try to stop you from sowing love, spending time with God [prayer and studying the word], helping others, evangelism etc.
In Galatians 6:7, the word says, we shall reap what we sow. we can never escape this law as long as we live here on earth. Knowing this ought to make us careful in all we do.
Someone wisely said that, when someone does evil to you, you should ask yourself this question is the person sowing a seed or am I reaping a harvest?
Satan will always want to stop you from sowing anything good, because he knows once you sow, no devil on earth can stop the harvest from coming to pass. The best he can do is to stop us from sowing the seed. Do not let him stop you from sowing good today, especially sowing to the things of God. Read Galatians 6:8



Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print