He has done marvelous things
by Kathleen Angell

The Lord has done marvelous things. He is so real in our lives.

I have felt so pressed to find ways to share the Love of Jesus with others. My husband and I have been looking for a small shop to sell my craft work out of, and share Jesus' love to those that come by.

We have done this before, by the Lord's provision, but I don't think I realized or appreciated what a blessing it was at the time, for meeting people and talking about Jesus Christ to them.

So now, once again, we were looking for a place.

I wanted to do it as a non-profit, as my heart is for helping the poor and for missionaries, also, as well as seeing others come to know about their Savior.

I have seen the Lord's Love, calling, and speaking out as ambassadors, compelling all to come to Him.

The desire to be in a place where people would have access to coming in and out, and still be a part of the work for the poor was a desire.

We looked and found places that would be very good, except for one thing. We never have money when we are looking, and are always on empty money wise. They would be a stretch, but we never could find one when we had any money and all wanted first, last or deposit or all.

We found one place for 850.00, a real low in our area, and another for 750.00, another real low.

Both were good and the 750.00 the best in every aspect.

But still, we didn't have what was needed. We needed someone who would work with us, and that would take a miracle.

I stopped and talked to the Lord, out loud in the kitchen, just telling Him my thoughts, my general frustration, and believing what I wanted was a good idea, and how I knew He could bring a expensive place and the money for it, but I was looking for one that was not so much, so to not over burden our family at this time.

He has many times before done this, bringing very expensive places and giving us plenty to care for them, always bringing miracles of covering them financially.

But this time I wanted to ask for something inexpensive, yet in a area where people would be looking to buy my items. A expensive area, catering to buying the type of thing I make, with an inexpensive shop.

I ask the Lord for something that was 750.00 and under, preferably under, though I knew the 750.00 in our area for what I wanted would be a miracle in itself. My heart and inside of me was hoping for something even less expensive, but I didn't have the courage to think one would even exist to ask for.

I did not think anything existed to get in the area of anything lower.

I talked to the Lord and explained that I just wanted a small beginning, something inexpensive where we could get in to it.

I had no money to do anything with.

We have seen the Lord give us places many times before and I had just shared with a young woman that God was Able, and she needn't worry about getting a place to live, if she ask Him, He could well open the door to getting an apartment for her.

That is how the Lord is in our lives and in the lives of His people.

He is not a God of partiality, or favoritism, and what He does for one, He does for the other.

He is loving and kind, and a Wonderful Lord.

After my prayer of actually just talking out loud to God, just telling Him my frustration of it, knowing it would take a miracle, it was not very long, that day or the next, that a call came.

I praise Jesus. It means so much to me. To just see my Lord in my life is so much to me.

The woman on the phone said, something like ...we decided to divide our shop in two, and rent out the lower lever for five hundred dollars. We have someone inquiring but we wanted to give you the first chance.

We had been by there, and the upper shop was one thousand and six hundred dollars, and the bottom was several hundred extra. You had to rent them together or just the top, but they were not taking requests for the bottom.

It is a lovely shop, almost the size of the top one. It is not on the main street front, but that is okay, I wanted a small beginning. It is so lovely.

I did not have any money for it. They wanted first and last.

Payday was yet a ways a way.

I started to have doubts, but remembered it was the Lord Who brought it. I needed to stand, as He had already let me know in our lives we need to learn to stand. If He brought it, so obviously, He also would take care of it all.

I thought, I will go and just tell them and make that offer of the first month on payday a ways away, and then the second at a two week later date.

And if it is the Lord, He has shown He would open doors that no man could shut and shut those no one could open. He was already giving a miracle of the shop and the cost and the call, so now it needed another for the payment to be accepted in this way.

I praise the Lord!!! I took my little grandson who chatted the whole time, and we met them and looked at it.

It was lovely. They were lovely to us. They said it was fine, and let us have it under the need we had.

They were kind to us, and did not act poorly at all that we had asked.

That was two miracles. Both for a shop for five hundred, it is not found that I know of to find such a lovely shop for that, I'd been looking, and the other miracle was that they would allow us to move in on payday, and the rest on the next.

I praise the Lord!

This is not the first time I have seen the Lord do this kind of thing. I have seen Him do this many times.

And He has always had the people call us when He provided something.

My husband and I several years ago had decided for the first time to go out and look for a shop and share the Love of Jesus from it.

We had no money then either and knew we would get a shop that day. It was the Lord.

When our foot hit the threshold of the door of our house, the phone rang and a woman I did not know said, ...would you like my shop?

I said, yes, I would.

On the way to sign the papers, I cried out to the Lord, ..Oh, Lord, I have to know this is You!

We had no money.

Out of my belly, in the Waters of the Lord's Love, came out, and I heard ...I will make a way where there is no way.

And He did. Everything came that we needed.

The shop was fully stocked when we walked in and everything I needed to know was taught to me by the lady who arranged me to buy her shop.

I just had to pay a reasonable lease for the shop and for all the insides, displays and such, one hundred a month for a totally reasonable amount, with all that I needed. Incredible!

Praise Jesus!

I could share and share and share about the provisions and loving actions and supplying that the Lord has given.

It isn't that it is for us, it is how He is. And it is all, I know, to share the Love of Jesus, with others.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print