Advice from SOC's; Teen Advice Column ("Christian" Graffiti)
by Nancy Quinn

DEAR SOC's: With all the graffiti I've seen on walls, bathroom stalls and interstate overpasses, it makes me want to add "Jesus loves you" on the wall too - shouldn't we be using ALL methods to tell people about God?

SOC's: As Christians, we need to know the difference between "vandalize" and "evangelize". Graffitti is vandalism, however positive the message is. When a crime like vandalism is committed in the name of Christian evangelism, it's no less wrong than when it's committed for any other reason.

We don't just tell people about Jesus, we show them who He is through our daily walk. Choosing vandalism to share God's love messes up your witness.

Want to know how you can share God's love and be a positive witness in your school? Find a Youth Group or Sunday School class at your local Christian church to join, and you'll get great ideas and can brainstorm with other Christian teens on how you can evangelize and stand strong in school and be an awesome witness to your classmates and friends!

May God bless these words as I strive to encourage others in their walk with Christ. Please contact me if you would like to request a specific lesson that Lucy Mouse can teach your children or if you would like a coloring page to be sent to match the story!

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print