Used of You
by Marijo Phelps

My daughter, the dawn is coming. You and your sisters are in order for my program. I am the pilot. You shall all be specially used. I will guide and direct explicitly. Listen and rejoice.


Fear not, for it is I who gives life, strength and power. I can use you as you are, children without guile. Obedient, curious and expectant.


My ways are not always the old expected and familiar. Flow with the innovation of my Holy Spirit. My desire is to reach many with Jesus' love and salvation.


Be not bound up/fearful of the past nor questioning regarding the future. I'll flow through you as you bind together in prayer.


Bear one another's burdens, be healed and yielded so I may use you all as broken bread and poured out wine to feed my sheep the wholeness they desperately need in Jesus.


Keep your eyes on me. This is mine to do. Stay under my wings where you are protected/provided for and in your submission I shall mightily use you. As you lift up my Son in worship, praise and prayer, I, the Lord, shall draw all men/women unto me.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print