A presence of His Joy
by Kathleen Angell

I just had to share this praise!

I am made aware again, so much, that the Joy that is from our Jesus, is not just for our own pleasure, but to share that life giving River of His presence and life, with others.

The world is needy, and poor, for Jesus' presence of His life, His love and joy.

Last night, I went home sick, and laid on the bed not feeling well at all, I'd been dealing with sick all day.

I had been so cold the last two days that yesterday I sat in front of a little heater with my winter gloves on all wrapped up in a blanket by the heater vent to get warm enough.

I was not feeling well at all so I went home and was trying to go to bed way early, get away from people, and kind of moody and depressed as the day had been with difficulties, too.

The joy of the Lord was so present in my being as I lay there in bed, feeling kind of miserable, that I could not lay there with the things of the day bothering me. The Lord's River of Joy came and peeped at me, and brought His life and joy to me as I lay there.

The presence of our Lord came forward and I could not deny it was Him. His River of His Presence is so precious and so present. I did not want to stay there moody, the darkness broke open and was pushed back, that the darkness of both feeling badly and any thoughts of small depressions or moodiness broke away as the River appeared as Sunshine on my day.

Darkness broke, and was pushed aside, and sickness, or the feeling of it, too, and the joy of the Lord so Wonderful and present came forward.

The presence of the Lord so precious, and present, though I remained rested, I could not stay sick or depressed but only, in joy.

I could only praise the Lord for His presence and joy! He is a presence of a bubbling joyful Brook of waters, and they cannot help but echo His praises.

I praise Jesus!

I know that others go through much and sometimes I do too.

But as I lay there seeing that Wonderful presence of my Lord there, His joy, I know what a great salvation we have through Jesus Christ.

And I know what is inside of me, the Presence of His Holy Spirit.

It is not for my good, only, but it is for the good of others to share with them.

He has given us Himself and His presence to share with others.

I long to share His presence with others.

I want so badly to share His healing love, His joy, His presence, with others.

The world is in an awful state. But Jesus is bigger than the world. And everything in it.

And He has given us of Himself with plenty to share.

That presence of our Lord is there to share with others, it is an abundance and it is for others, and I pray the Lord open doors, I want so to share His love, joy, and healing and peace, and all that He has given, with others, too.

He is a River, and all we need is found in Him.

He is so present! He is so Wonderful. Our Lord! I praise Him!

I pray the Lord make a way for visits to other nations. To take the Waters of His love to others.

And to open doors here to share His love and joy and presence.

Which pushes back all darkness.

He is a River and His presence is to share with others.

I Praise Jesus! I was so aware of this again, as I went through this small trial, praise the Lord!

Love, Kathy Angell

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print