The Son of Man and the Baptizer
by Dr.Arsenio Esteras, Jr

DOMINUS VOBISCUM!

From the pages of the New Testament of the Holy Book of Truth, there were only two persons whose conceptions in this world were announced by an angel. The first was the conception of John the Baptizer in the womb of a woman that belonged to a subset of women classified as "aged among women". The second was the conception of GOD the Son in the womb of a woman the angel addressed as "blessed among women". Such was the sequence by chronology. The messenger of GOD from heaven must come first before the arrival of the King of heaven. Both are citizens of heaven who visited this earth. They did not belong to the earth for the simple reason that their conception was out of the natural or ordinary. There was explicit divine intervention. John the Baptizer as emissary of the King must come first to prepare the way for the King's red carpet arrival the divine way and not the human way. During the medieval times when kings and queens rule the world, the emissaries in horses are in the forefront of an entourage several meters ahead of the royalty. Upon arrival at the place of destination, the emissaries disembark from their horses then look for vantage point positions to sound their trumpets and then the lead or designated emissary announces the king's arrival. Such is precisely the role of John the Baptizer in the history of Salvation.

As the herald to the teaching or public ministry of the Son of Man, John the Baptizer was baptizing with water in the wilderness scantily clothed and preaching vigorously the repentance of sins. There were no miraculous works attributed to him. That was not his role. He did not even preach to his followers to confess their sins to him. He preached repentance of sins for the simple reason that sin is the felony that dumped Adam and Eve on this earth from heaven. Adam and Eve are unquestionably the ancestors of humanity. Repentance of sin is a divine act available to the human person in its reversion from human to divine, its original celestial status. It is the right step in the right direction that will ransom the wrong step in the wrong direction taken by Adam and Eve that made them human. Recall that the insanely defiant couple after favoring the ancient serpent did not repent for their woeful deed. They pointed their fingers to others apart from their wicked selves. It was such malevolence that will be erased by a repentance that is heartfelt and pleasing to GOD.

"I solemnly assure you, history has not known a man born of woman greater than John the Baptizer". (Matthew 11: 11)

Following the wisdom of the aforementioned holy utterance, OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST pledged upon His word to His disciples that John the Baptizer is the greatest man born of woman in the history of the world. It was a solemn declaration or a pledge of truth uttered by the Son of Man who is GOD. Hence, it is uncontestable. On the other side of the coin, it was a solemn declaration or pledge of truth that He, the Messiah, is not the greatest man born of woman. As such, He was not a man born of woman. He was GOD born of woman that was no longer human but divine. Hence, that is also uncontestable.

Every male human being is a man born of woman, that is, every male newborn is conceived in the womb of a woman in her reproductive age by the natural process of procreation where the ovum is fertilized by a sperm cell after the consummation of sexual intercourse or copulation. That is the scientific basis or explanation that every male human being is a man born of woman. At the higher Scriptural level, a man born of woman via the natural process just cited is a natural man, a man who is a descendant of Adam who was expelled from the supernatural kingdom of divine persons because he was instantly transformed to a natural man by virtue of his willful and deliberate defiance of the word or order of his Creator who is GOD (Genesis 3: 6 - 7). Thereupon, the curse of natural death was imposed upon his person. Clearly then, a natural man or a male human being has the mark or imprint of Satan in its whole being. He became a slave of the Evil One. He has fallen from the grace of GOD and is subject to Salvation.

What, then, are the attributes of John the Baptizer that made him the greatest man born of woman in the eyes of GOD? Firstly, John the Baptizer was conceived in the womb of Elizabeth not by the natural process of procreation but by a supernatural act of GOD that was prophesied by the Archangel Gabriel to Zechariah, the husband of Elizabeth (Luke 1:13). Elizabeth was already way beyond her reproductive age that rendered the natural process of procreation inoperable in her womb. John the Baptizer was the gift of GOD to the aging couple because they were blameless in the eyes of GOD and as a vindication from public disgrace of Elizabeth from being childless. Secondly, the Holy Spirit filled John the Baptizer in his mother's womb with the spirit and power of Elijah (Luke 1:15 - 17). Such divine supernatural attributes endowed upon John the Baptizer from the beginning made him the greatest man born of woman in the eyes of GOD. Evidently, John the Baptizer is more than a natural man or a male human being. He was a divine person. He was an angel in the flesh in contrast to the Son of Man who was GOD in the flesh. John the Baptizer then was not subject to Salvation unlike the rest of human persons who are born sans divine intervention.

"If you are prepared to accept it, He is Elijah, the one who was certain to come. Heed carefully what you hear!" (Matthew 11:14)

Following the wisdom of the preceding holy utterance by the Son of Man, He categorically declared that John the Baptizer is Elijah. John the Baptizer is the reincarnate of Elijah. He urged His disciples to ponder well His declaration of truth about the person of John the Baptizer who came to being and was animated by the spirit and power of Elijah. The Archangel Gabriel prophesied it. The Son of Man confirmed it. Who, then, is Elijah? Elijah was a prophet during the reign of King Ahab of Israel who was taken up to heaven by a whirlwind (2 Kings 2:11). The Biblical fact that Elijah was taken up to heaven by a whirlwind is evidence enough that Elijah was not a natural male person. He did not die a natural death, that is, his body did not return to dust. It immediately went back to heaven. A natural body cannot go directly back to heaven from where it was expelled because of Sin. Certainly, Elijah's body consisted of divine flesh and not human flesh that is bound to die and wither and mix with the dust from where it came unless the Power of the Word transforms it to a divine flesh as in the case of the simple virgin from Nazareth. Besides, there was no mention in the Holy Book of Elijah's natural origin if there was any. Simply put, John the Baptizer is Elijah. The name is interchangeable. The change of name by GOD as announced by Gabriel (Luke 1:13) was to prevent the worship of Elijah as GOD and that Elijah was under the dominion of GOD and did not act independently of GOD. John the Baptizer was a divine man with the attributes of an angel of GOD. He was beheaded but the Book of Truth did not mention that his body returned to dust. However, if as a pupil of the Rabbi following Scriptural basics, the whole body of John the Baptizer cannot die a natural death because he was a divine man born of woman that made him the greatest man born of woman in the eyes of GOD. The curse of natural death did not apply to him. From the time of his conception, he was never human and subject to salvation. "Yet the least born in the kingdom of God is greater than he." (Matthew 11:11) Any human person who overcomes this earth or this crucible of suffering, pain and death and becomes a divine person by the grace or divine act of GOD is greater than John the Baptizer. Among the notable human persons who have made such feat during these modern contemporary times include Padre Pio of Pietrelcina who was gifted with a divine incorruptible flesh. His incorruptible body is the divine trophy for a job well done as per divine policy.

It was about this man that Scripture says: "I send my messenger ahead of you to prepare the way before you". (Matthew 11:10)

Following the preceding holy utterance of the Messiah, OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST confirmed that John the Baptizer was the messenger of GOD. If GOD is the sender, His messenger must necessarily come from Heaven, and not from anywhere else particularly this world where His kingdom does not belong. The kingdom of GOD is heaven that is not of this world as the Son of Man emphasized to Pontius Pilate not once but twice. Therefore, common sense dictates that His messenger must be a man of heaven and not a man of the world. A divine man is a man of heaven. A natural man or a human being is a man of the world. A natural man or a human being cannot be expected to transmit with propriety the message from heaven or the message of GOD because at the outset he already defied a very simple order that made him unworthy. He has the mark or imprint of the ancient serpent. He became a rebel without a cause and was immediately expelled from the kingdom of GOD to this natural world where the diabolic influence holds sway.

Scriptural basics elucidated that John the Baptizer, the Messenger of GOD, was a man from heaven. He was a supernatural man born of woman that made him the greatest man born of woman in the eyes of GOD. The eyes of the world never saw it that way because they look at GOD the way they think He is and not the way GOD revealed Himself to them in Sacred Scriptures. Most Christians consider the Book of Genesis as a fairy tale classic that is hazy and unreal. They cannot relate its significance to the words or teachings of the Messiah who repeatedly conveyed that He came down on this earth in fulfillment of the Scriptures. The messenger of GOD, John the Baptizer, was sent in fulfillment of the Scriptures. Judas Iscariot was given the order of betrayal not once but twice in the fulfillment of the Scriptures. Inexplicably, all the world's Christian religions gave Judas Iscariot the scornful and condemning look just because he collaborated in the fulfillment of the Scriptures. They put premium on the act of betrayal and set aside the order of betrayal that came out directly from the lips of the Rabbi who is GOD.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST was not a man born of woman. If it were so, He would not declare solemnly with assurance that John the Baptizer is the greatest man born of woman in the history of the world. The basic difference is such that the Son of Man was GOD in the flesh while John the Baptizer was an angel or cherubim in the flesh. Remember that angels are messengers of GOD. Both the Son of Man and John the Baptizer were divinely conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit but in a totally different and distinct manner. Elizabeth conceived her son in her old age and the Holy Spirit filled the son in her womb with the spirit and power of Elijah. Elizabeth was not transformed into a divine woman. The simple virgin from Nazareth was transformed to a divine woman upon her conception of the Son of GOD by the overshadowing power of the Holy Spirit that made her "blessed among women". She instantly became the "Woman of GOD" and no longer a human female like Eve who became human because of sin like the rest of the women in the world then, now and in the future. As "Woman of God" the curse or penalty of the throes of childbirth and childbearing no longer applies to her. She became a person greater than John the Baptizer. Be cognizant of the Scriptural fact that the suffering from childbearing and childbirth was imposed upon Eve immediately after she ate and ingested the forbidden fruit. (Genesis 3: 16) Clearly, it was the curse of naturalness that was imposed by GOD to the defiant woman that instantly transformed her from a divine woman to a human woman. The curse of naturalness was lifted on the person of the Blessed Virgin Mary upon her loving and humble submissiveness and compliance and not defiance to the word of GOD that immediately transformed her from a simple natural virgin to a divine supernatural woman. John the Baptizer as a newborn male infant passed through the natural birth canal of her elderly mother that made him the greatest man born of woman in the eyes of GOD. The same never happened with the Son of Man who is GOD. Otherwise; He would not have pledged upon His Word that "history has not known a man born of woman greater than John the Baptizer".

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST was not a man born of woman. It follows then that the Christian teaching that the Savior was "God made man" is a total falsehood. It has no basis in Sacred Scriptures. Scriptural basics say that GOD created man in His image and likeness. (Genesis 1: 26) He patterned the image and likeness of man unto Himself. For the sake of emphasis, GOD made Himself the Pattern of the image and likeness of man that He created. The creature man was just like a mirror image of the Creator. If we apply such basic truth about man at the Creation to the Christian teaching that the Messiah was "God made man", the bizarre conclusion would be: GOD came down in the flesh patterned after a pattern that He patterned after Himself at the Creation. What a silly, unsound, awkward and absurd line of thinking! That is the unchristian teaching currently being peddled and propagated to the multitude of blind Christian followers by the so-called Christian teachers, preachers or ministers. They peddle and propagate as gospel truth the silly, crooked and diabolic notion that GOD the Creator came down on earth and assumed the sin-tainted corruptible form and physique of the creature that He patterned after Himself. That is the out-of-Scripture basis of the misnomer "God made man" or "God-man" or "GOD assumed human flesh". It is a scientific theory and a pagan doctrine masquerading as Christian truth. There are a lot of such doctrines in all the so-called Christian churches including the Roman Catholic Church that prides itself as the "Church founded on Peter".

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and John the Baptizer were the only two Biblical personalities whose conceptions were with divine intervention. Hence, they are not human persons. They are divine persons. Ergo, the baptism of the Son of Man on the river Jordan by John the Baptizer is a divine baptism. The angel in the flesh baptized GOD in the flesh because the angel is begotten by GOD like a river to the sea. No human person is worthy of baptizing GOD because it is contaminated with the diabolic. It deliberately and willfully separated itself from GOD. It has the mark of the Beast. Accept it or not!

Peace to everyone!

For more information, please go to http://www.triond.com/users/oinesra0211 or http://personwithnoreligion.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print