Even Robbie Rotten needs Love
by Kathleen Angell

The kid's show, Lazy Town, was playing this morning. The Lord talks to me through different things, and often kid's shows are one of those ways.

Pinky had written in her diary that the notorious Robbie Rotten was really just a softie. It melted his heart to repentance for todays show's ending.

I thought, that is how it is. We have the Love that is Jesus in our lives. And we need to be the ones that let it go to the Robbie Rotten's around us. His love is like a River, and it has to be shared.

The Lord gave me a dream some time back. I knew it was from Him. I couldn't mistake it. You can't really counterfeit real Love. You can try, but it will show up that it is not real, when going through trials.

Real love came and gave His life for all. He didn't have to, He chose to. And He loved every soul for whom He died.

In the dream there was a terrorist. I was talking to them. And I heard the Lord's love speak. If they only knew His Love.

If they only knew the love that the Lord has for them.

I knew that nothing was impossible, and that even terrorists, in knowing Jesus' love for them, can come to a melting in their heart's like R.R's repentance.

No one has become so terrible in their life that when feeling that Love for them, that it will not change their lives.

You respond when you feel love touch your life and know it is sincere love that loves you.

Jesus said that if Sodom and Gomorrha had seen the works done in another city, the one he was addressing, and that they had seen, that they, Sodom and Gomorrha, would have repented long ago in sack cloth and ashes.

If those we think of as our R.R's, would see the Love that has worked in my own life, they would long ago have repented.

So it is not that I am anything in my seeing Love, it is is in seeing His love, and then giving it to others.

And it is not to look at other's as if unfit by their actions.

We see Jesus' love and feel Him, His love for us.

But if those who do not know Him, and His love for them, knew it, and would feel His Love for them, through us, they would experience a great change.

You cannot feel the love of God for you, and not come to a great change in your own heart.

To just know and feel that He loves you.

So my street, like the one in lazytown, I'll find my Robbie Rotten there.

But if I can love beyond their actions and cover them and show them real and true Love, like the terrorist in my dream that I was counseled about by Love Himself, that they needed only to know the Love of Jesusto change.

I might, after time, see a real change in others lives.

We've been given to know our Lord's Love. It is to share His love with others.

The Bible says, the poor and needy cried for water and there was none. But the Lord heard, and He opened up rivers and fountains.

We're rivers and fountains of God's love for the world.

If we will allow that River of Love to flow outward to others and not block it up, we will see a change.

Just to realize that those who behave very badly, are caught in something horrible, they are starving for the touch and feel of true and real love that can only come from the real and true love from God, given in His Son's life, and given to those who know Him.

It has no similarity to the world's kind of love.

Actually, Love is described in the Bible, let me write it down. This is a description of Love.

And Love is Jesus, God's Son. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that who so ever would believe in Him would not perish, but have ever lasting life.

All we are asked is to believe in Him who came to save us. He is an expression of God's Love to us. Believe that He came to save you.

He is, genuinely, Love. And Love gave all for us.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

So this morning I am put in rememberance to allow the love that has been given to me to go out to others.

So that the R.R's that I encounter might have a taste of how much they are deeply and truly loved.

Because before I knew His love, and even after I knew it- until Love walked with me and changed my life- daily- I was no different than Robbie R or the terrorist in my dream.

So, let me know the R.R's, and give them that same love that saved me.

It is a touch from the hand of Jesus reaching down and touching my starving soul.

Love is the Water that quenches the need, tormenting a life, and love is the ointment that heals and restores.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print