Guilt Turned Over
by Vicki Riggins

Perhaps God steps out of the way and allows us to stumble so that we realize our need for Him. Even the greatest of men mess up. Our guilt sticks as a reminder of the consequences of our sin. Guit, it's an interesting and terrifying thing. We must turn our guilt into a lesson learned!

Sin can creep in ever so easily. Satan does not like a Godly routine nor a Godly heart's desire. He sees it as a threat. Constantly one must deal with his fleshly nature, dying daily to its cravings. One must, must, must die daily to this nature, filling his life with Godly things.

*Prayer: Lord show me how else to do this. Keep me from evil, anoint my head with oil. May I forget my failures, not dwell on the past, but focus on today. I am certainly in need of your help. Use my weaknesses for your glory. May I serve you holding nothing back. Father, may you be glorified in my life. I love you always. Thank you for loving me eternally.

Original writings of Vicki Riggins 
January 2009
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print