Gripping Fear
by Vicki Riggins

Do you know what it's like to live a life in absolute fear all the time? Fear is a powerful emotion. It grips hearts and souls from the very life they are supposed to, no, destined to live. Many individuals may never encounter this in their lifetime. Some may live in a land safe and free from Tyranny at this time, but others live every waking moment in wonder if they will live to see the next. Does one become accustom to the fear or will they allow it to rob them of their life?

If you were to close your eyes and think of the most fearful moment for you what would that be? Perhaps a gun pointed at your head or looking over the side of a cliff can consume your heart with fear. For some it's only the sight of a needle that sends their heart abeating and dizzy spells to their head.

It was once said that fear is a sign of care, usually care for one's life, character, or things. Knowing that our almighty God holds us in His hands and cares for our every need is sustainable even onto death. Matthew 10:29-31 says, "What is the price of two sparrowsone copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

Original writings of Vicki Riggins 
January 2009
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print