Almost Sep's Sup
by Marijo Phelps

Caleb was running to the house very fast, "Mommy, Mommy, Sep is coughing and coughing, I think he swallowed Hooney!"


"Mommy, QUICK, you need to do CRP on Sep," Lily chimed in close behind her brother.


Hey, who turned out the lights and who is pushing me? What's that terrible noise? Oh, no, it is WET in here.. How come no one put a DANGER sign by that fur bag's mouth for when he yawned, of course, I wanted to check him out but nobody told me he'd shut his mouth..hum.here she comes, Mommy nurse will fix this mutt.


"Oh, Sep, open wide, let me do a bit of cat extraction here and then you'll be fine," Mommy said as she grabbed the huge mastiff's jaw and the tail of the orange tabby at the same time.


Yikes, someone is man-handling my glorious tail! Ohhh, THUNKout I popped onto the grassy back yard, my pretty cinnamon fur will NEVER be the same.Guess it is time to puff up, look BIG and get out of here.


Mommy, Hooney looks silly when he's all wet and his fur is trying to stick out, doesn't he? giggled Lily.


"Sep, you can quit coughing now, I took that curious kitty out of your mouth, thank goodness you didn't decide to bite down." Mommy grabbed the dog's collar and took him in the direction of the shade and the dog house to rest.


"Hey, Mom, what do you think happened anyhow?" Caleb was scratching his head trying to figure out this latest Hooney adventure.


I saw a chance to play dentist, what does he think happened? The fur bag was snoring and yawning and what better chance did I have? How did I know it would be that tight of a fit? Will someone please open this door so I can get back to my crunchers in the house? Yowl, ftttttt, yowl.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print