Points for Thought 2
by Marijo Phelps

He Knows Me

My daughter, impetuous tempest that you sometimes are, tarry. Listen to Me. Seek my wisdom in the Word. Come before me with thanksgiving and praise.


Fine Tuned Ears

Fine tuned ears = draw nigh unto me and I will draw nigh unto you so when you're feeling distanced from the Father, sit at His feet and praise, worship and pour out your heart. Hear and try.


With You Always

Daughter, some days what I would impart to you is not profound or pertenent to KNOWLEDGE, rather that I AM with you always.


Prayers for Unsaved

Daughter, all the saints in heaven rejoice when there's a soul saved. Claim Jesus for those I have promised you. Stand on the Word and my word to you and KNOW. Rest in my assurance. Lift them in love.


All Too Quiet Times

Daughter, grapple not with the apparent silence but lift up your faith to me.


Physical Illness

Fear not nor be dismayed I really am the lifter of your head in righteousness. You shall not be devastated or destroyed. I love you. My grace is sufficient even for your illness, so is my healing touch.


Anguish Not

Anguish not, but trust me. I love you most purely.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print