The Entrance Requirements For Getting Into Heaven
by Dr.Arsenio Esteras, Jr

DOMINUS VOBISCUM!

The United States of America, the world's superpower, is the melting pot of the world's races. The Big Apple, as it is fondly called, is the dreamland of a lot of aliens from every part of the globe. It is the land of milk and honey where numerous foreigners want to spend the best years, if not the rest, of their terrestrial life. The requirements for legal and proper entry to such "Land of Promise" are a passport and a visa. The visa is not as easily obtainable as the passport. However, the requirements for permanent residency in the land of milk and honey are totally different.

The alien entrance requirements of the United States government do not differ procedurally with the alien entrance requirements in the Garden of Eden or Paradise. It also requires a passport and a visa.

The passport for entry to the Big Apple is issued in the country of origin of the alien or foreigner. It comes in the form of a pamphlet of a document. The visa, on the other hand, is rubber stamped on a page of the passport by human authorities of the country of destination. Once a visa is obtained, its all systems go. The alien is allowed entry to the land of milk and honey.

The passport and the visa required for entry by a terrestrial person to the Garden of Eden or Paradise comes not in the form of a pamphlet of a document. Hence, the visa is not rubber stamped. The passport for entry to heaven is not issued by any human authority on this earth. Likewise, the visa is not issued by any human authority. The issuances of the passports and visas to Paradise rests solely upon the celestial authorities assigned by God.

The passport required for alien entry to Paradise or to the Garden of Eden comes in the form of terrestrial realities and not pieces of paper. The two most common forms of terrestrial realities that are bestowed or granted to the human individual as passports to Paradise are dreaded ailments or diseases or serious physical injuries. Any of the two may be given. Whichever comes first is not for the human individual acquiring such passport to decide. It does not have a slightest idea when and how the passport to heaven will be accorded it.

Dreaded diseases or life-threatening ailments are the types of passports to heaven with a high degree of irrevocability, meaning, chances of being bestowed with a visa that is death is almost a certainty. Examples of such lethal ailments include AIDS, cancer, heart ailments, and massive stroke.

Certain forms of serious physical injuries are likewise passports to heaven with a high degree of irrevocability where the visa of death is almost just a breath away. Among such cases include a healthy individual that obtained multiple physical injuries after being pinned by rubbles from a building that collapsed after a high intensity earthquake. Those individuals sustaining serious physical injuries from vehicular mishaps that are self-inflicted or otherwise. Passports to Paradise such as serious physical injuries comes in so many varied ways. In a lot of cases, passport and visa are given simultaneously. The entry requirements to Paradise fulfilled in a flash.

Disease that can kill but readily treatable are likewise passports to Paradise that can be revoked although it may be re-issued at some later time or altered with a different passport that has a higher degree of irrevocability.

Passports and visas for travel to other countries particularly in the land of milk and honey are acquired by the human person upon their own volition with eagerness and enthusiasm. They are looking forward to it in haste and with hopeful expectancy. At the other end, passports to heaven especially visas are not acquired with volition and the same zest . No human person wants to acquire it wholeheartedly. If it has been acquired, the human person oftentimes will move heaven and earth just to have it revoked even at the point of irreversibility. There are those who will exhaust everything they have and even acquire loans just to have a temporary revocation and then extension of borrowed time. There is no denying that a lot of people even pray so hard for temporary revocation of their passports to heaven than fulfill in humble submission the requirements for entry to heaven.

Death is the visa for entrance to the Garden of Eden. A human person must die and lose its humanity first before it is allowed entry to heaven. Death is the dehumanizing process. It revokes permanently the terrestrial status or citizenship of the person that stopped being human. It will have to enter heaven and apply for permanent residency because it can no longer go back to earth by its own volition even if it wanted to. Nobody has come back from the dead.

A person that is dehumanized by natural death is a soul. It is the life that separated from the lifeless corpse. It is the breath of God. Recall from the Book of Genesis that it was the breath of the Spirit of God that animated the clay formed to a person at the Creation. The soul, therefore, is the sole and exclusive property of the Creator. The soul will have to be escorted to heaven and welcomed in heaven and presented before its Creator.

After fulfilling the entrance requirements to the Garden of Eden, the person that is dehumanized enters heaven. After that it will have to fulfill the requirements for permanent residency set forth by God Himself on this earth upon his visitation more than two thousand years ago. The entrance requirements to heaven differ markedly and distinctly from the residency requirements in such place of bliss. However, the residency requirements is beyond the scope of this topic. It is just being written in passing. The title of the topic is limited to the passport and visa for entrance to the Garden of Eden.

To recapitulate, a passport and a visa are the entrance requirements for an alien to set foot on the land of milk and honey. The same holds true in the Garden of Eden. God cannot be outdone by human persons. He is the Creator. Human persons are just mere creatures that He can take back and dispose of anytime He wishes, anywhere He wishes, anyway He wishes.

Peace to everyone!

For more information, please go to http://www.triond.com/users/oinesra0211 or http://personwithnoreligion.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print