No Uncertain Trembling
by Marijo Phelps

Again, I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.


Fret not, it is I who accomplishes and who knows which song will bring response in a given life. My children are my instruments, not of discord but of harmony. Allow me to play you for Jesus' glorification and that He might be revealed in the presence of all of you.


The gathering of the Body of Christ is the place for the release of Jesus' healing love. It has a power/energy incomparable. Given in divine love to recreate His lovliness in His people and to draw those who don't yet know Him.


"I am there in the midst of you" "Behold I am with you always"


Step out and be bold in that knowledge. I desire to do so much, yet the Body of Christ trembles with uncertainty as if they knew not the serpent was crushed under Jesus' heal. They/you stand upright and alive with Jesus your Lord while the enemy lies defeated beneath your feet. Walk in that certainty. Move in that reality for Jesus' sake and for the freeing of the lost and bound.

My love has greater dimensions than you know, to encompass, encourage, enlighten and enrapture you all.


I know your hearts and your songs of my freedom waiting to be played. Do you not know the battle will soon be over and we are the conquerors/victorers.


Arise in Jesus name. He is the only power. He is the only (valid) love. He alone gives liberty eternal and eternally. Be lifted, armored, fortified with His name and His reality. Selah.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print