Listening to God
by Marijo Phelps

Child, it is not necessary to talk constantly when you come before me. Listening is part of it, and then I can talk/flow to you.


Maybe you think I am quiet. You go through "quiet spells" at times because you don't prepare your heart and your inner ears. I love to share with you, to tell you of my love and care. All I need are listening ears and a quiet, focused spirit.


You are my beloved child. Come into my presence with thanksgiving and into my courts with praise, and then pause so I may respond and reply.


My peace and strength shall be yours - this is how I share the mind of Christ with you.


Job 11:13
"If you would prepare your heart, and stretch out your hands toward Him (NKJV)


Psalm 95:2
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. (NKJV)


1 Corinthians 2:16
For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ. (NKJV)


Philippians 2:5
[ The Humbled and Exalted Christ ] Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. (NKJV)


Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for your patience with me. It seems like so many of my troubles are with the mouth too much, too soon, too open. Please help me to moderate and modulate and hush to learn from you! AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print