Healing
by Marijo Phelps

Oh, my daughter, there is so much for you to learn. Healing flows not undimmed by human tears, where freedom is found. Allow Jesus access. His healing balm flows through you.


Daughter there are others who need my touch where you are. I will bring them to you and as you lift me up they shall know deliverance and health in my name.


See my life flow freely forth, beauty out of ashes. Your scars can heal others as I have healed you. Don't cover them up (scars) share in love.


2 Corinthians 1:4
who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. (NJKV)


James 5:16
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (NKJV)


1 Corinthians 14:3
But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men. (NKJV)


Romans 15:5
Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus. (NKJV)


2 Timothy 1:6
Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. (NKJV)


Isaiah 61:3
To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." (NKJV)


Prayer: Dear Father, please help me to reach out in your name. Help me to share the comfort with which You comforted me. Help me to be an unclogged vessel for your use daily, in my Jerusalem! In the most wonderful name of Jesus, AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print