Growing in Him
by Marijo Phelps

I love you, my daughter. Be not discouraged but humble in knowing I am working in you.


You see that which is left to do. I know how you were not very long ago and watch you grow.


My footsteps are becoming more and more your choice. I will help you to see as you can respond to My teaching, gradually but surely. I love you so. You are beautiful unto me.


My Jesus, I do hear your voice. And it makes me overflow with joy.


I desire for you to teach me praise and worship so that I may enter into your presence. I thank you for your Word and your beautiful words you've blessed me with.


Thanks for your great encouragement. Lord, I desire to draw very near to you and hear your every Word. Jesus make me into your image. Help me to reach out with your compassion in my hands. Thank you for all you desire to do help me to be more sensitive to you and more expressive. Lord I commit the cry of my heart unto You.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print