Correction
by Marijo Phelps

The face of the waters appears troubled. Jesus your Lord is still your source. Let your eyes rest upon Him. Fear not nor be carried away. My will shall be exercised.


You shall all grow together. She is my daughter too, Daughter, I love her. Judge not too harshly. Leave correction to me.


Luke 6:37
[ Do Not Judge ] "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. (NKJV)


John 12:48
He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges himthe word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. (NKJV)


Romans 14:13
Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way. (NKJV)


Prayer: Dear Father, please help me to be right before you. Help me to pray for my friend and not presume I know what she is going through, nor her motive. In the name of Jesus our Lord, AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print