Rebellion Has No Beauty
by Marijo Phelps

You have seen my beauty in the mountains, in the valleys and even in the desert. Know that you have beauty when you are on spiritual mountain tops or in valleys, yes, even in spiritual deserts. Rebellion has no beauty because it is not somewhere obedience puts you, but rather SELF.


Look to me for your strength and renewal, daughter. I have been with you and you shall grow to bloom again. You are loved and understood and cherished by your Lord. There is no condemnation in rest. Refresh yourself in my Word. Selah.


Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (NKJV)


Matthew 11:28
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (NKJV)


Psalm 23:3
He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. (NKJV)


1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He also has rejected you from being king." (NKJV)



2 Samuel 23:6
But the sons of rebellion shall all be as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands. (NKJV)

Prayer: Dear Lord, help us to see into our own hearts and yield to you so we can dwell in Your peace and rest. Allow us wisdom to squelch even the mental footstep towards rebellion and self exultation. Please help us to keep humble hearts and teachable spirits before Your throne. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print