HUSHED In Your Love
by Marijo Phelps

My Daughter, I long to talk to you but oft times you don't pause just to listen so you pick up a vague impression of my thoughts but you could be more richly blessed.


I love your praises and your songs but more than that to know that you realize me love and moment by moment concern.


Tune in, the margin is narrow but the power and frequency is strong.


You are loved just as you are and through my strength your weakness shall be covered and transformed to victory for my glory.


My love is unlimited, not polluted by warped humanity but creative and boundless as eternity. It is not crippled or maimed or deformed but pure and whole. Those wrapped in it are being healed and transformed to my likeness. My strength is ever sufficient and abundant. I love you.


Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (NKJV)


Psalm 98:4
Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth; Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises. (NKJV)


2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (NKJV)


Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:" Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you. (NKJV)


Isaiah 30:21
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, " This is the way, walk in it," Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left. (NKJV)


Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus, please help us to "tune in" and rely on You instead of ourselves. Please help us to listen for that still, small voice which does indeed direct us the left or the right. Help us to trust You more and to be HUSHED in awe of You and Your love. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print