During the Storms
by Marijo Phelps

You hear the gentle rain. My tears wash and cleanse and nourish the grass, flowers and trees.


Just as the blood of my Son purifies all who accept it as shed on their behalf.


Through your walk with me there will be some of your tears shed to help you grow and become more fruitful as Jesus is magnified and your own willfulness is offered up as a sacrifice of praise to the Lamb who is worthy.


Let me wash and purify you, make you spotless.


Rejoice even in my rain times even when you think you can't see my Son perhaps He is accomplishing His great work in you even more on those rainy, rainy days.


Praise Him. Praise Him.


John 11:35
Jesus wept. (NKJV)


1 John 3:3
And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. (NKJV)


Revelation 5:12
saying with a loud voice: " Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!" (NKJV)


John 13:5
After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded. (NKJV)


Prayer: Ah, Lord God, please help us tp see the good of tears in our lives. Help us to let go and grow! To allow You to do your perfect work in our lives and hearts. We ask this in the incredible name of Jesus. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print