Encouragement from the Lord
by Marijo Phelps

Breathe in my peace, my daughter.
Hold fast, your springtime is about to burst forth in fruitful bloom.

My surgery is painless, even a joy to the yielded heart. You needn't be anesthetized but alert to experience all in wonder.

My time is not your time - I am moving now and recreating in beauty those broken areas. Let your trust and faith grow under the shelter of my hand.

I will not forsake you.

I will strengthen you, lift you up and impart to you a new peace in me.

This is not contingent on what you do or don't do in the sense of "busy work", but how you receive as a child.

The childlike you who you find so real and comfortable is who I desire you to become more and more.

I am enabling you to grow precious in Jesus, your Lord.

Do not fret or worry but try
Toddle and I will direct, I will pick you up comfort, mend skinned knees and rejoice in your upright steps.

You shall eventually be free to RUN in Me.

Grow, absorbe and KNOW that you are loved with an incomparable, never ending, tenacious, forgiving love. SELAH.

I am your God, you are my people forever. Daughter, cling to my Word and ME.

Matthew 18:3
3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God,And renew a steadfast spirit within me. (NKJV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print