Friday from the Lord
by Marijo Phelps

Be of good cheer ~ my daughter delight! I AM. I AM Father. I AM your Father. I delight in you and draw you into the shadow of MY wings ~ to have you near, to bless you, to delight over/in you. You have no idea.


My thoughts are not your thoughts, My ways are not your ways. When you see Me you shall be like me - let this mind be in you which is also in Christ Jesus. The renewing of your mind comes in My Word. My Word is truth, my WORD is love, My Word came down to set you free, daughter delight.


My anointing is upon you to preach the good news to the captives - there are many,many captives all around you. A sea of humanity drowning daily yet I have come to set those captives FREE. Share, be bold and not hesitant. Step outside your comfort zone. Be My mouth and share what I have given freely to you.


I love you with a never ending love, My daughter.


Psalm 63:7
Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.(NKJV)


Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" (NIV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print