Vision the key to accomplishment
by tolulope Oluokun

Vision is the ability to see, think about or plan for the future with great imagination and intelligence. Without vision, people perish. In the bible, this can be seen clearly in proverbs 29:18.

Vision is a necessity towards greatness and achieving one's goals in life. The future you don't see, you can't pursue.
As one of my mentors, Bishop David Abioye puts it,
Your vision is your limit,
Your vision determines your aspiration
Your vision determines your passion
Your vision determines your limit
Your vision determines your adventures in life.

Without vision the possibility for failure is very high , as vision helps you withstand the storms and forge ahead without giving up on a given project or pursuit in life.
Vision energizes you and gives you a reason for holding on when it does not make senses to. Vision is not an option if success is what you desire in life.
Creating a vision involves you sitting down with God and you looking within yourself. What do you really want out of life? What do you want to achieve? What drives you?
What will you do if you do not have limitation in life? Start writing them down and start to imagine them in your mind.

Do not throw away a dream because it seems impossible. Remember you have a God by your side who says He will help you [Isaiah 41:10] and with this God, nothing is impossible with Him. [Matthew 19:26] infact He is the one that put the dream[s] within you.
So get hold of your vision and know you have the miracle working God by your side. Nothing can stop you if you stick with God and stick to your vision.



Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print