Our Concerns
by PamFord Davis

America is facing troubling times in a financial crisis beyond our control. Many are jobless, or have lost full time employment. Institutions, industries, and huge corporations once considered to be solid investments are falling like dominoes! Unless we are like the ostrich, with our heads buried in the sand, we are concerned. The problems faced in all categories are not just numbers or Wall Street stocks. Each represents thousands of people and people represent families and communities. Yes, we are concerned when we are dealing with personal problems and when those we love face them.
Scripture repeatedly tells us not to worry or live in fear. Yet, God knows we will at times. The question is, will we face our fears? " When I am afraid, I will put my trust in Thee (Psalms 56:3)". I firmly believe that anything that concerns us is important to The Lord. Do you remember His loving plans to deliver His people from Egyptian bondage? He had heard their cries for help. He hears ours, too. He hears and He cares. "The Lord will accomplish what concerns me; Thy lovingkindness ,O Lord, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Thy hands ( Psalms 138:8)". Thank You, Lord.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print