I Remember You
by PamFord Davis

Our memories of earlier times with siblings keep us young! Something creates a flash back and life is played in rewind. Music is one of my main triggers. I remember when the song was popular, where I was, and who I was with. Today I heard an oldie from the mid 1960's, "I Remember You," by Frank Ifield, a favorite of my sisters. We were living in an apartment over a furniture store and a clock radio, next to our bed woke us to the sounds of music every morning. Hearing the song again created an instant bond with her.

Do you remember God? As we observe the Lord's Supper, Communion, we remember Jesus. "And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it, and gave it to them, saying, This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me (Luke 22:19 NAS)." Do we remember Jesus? "But I have this against you, that you have left your first love, (Revelation 2:4 NAS)."

Do we remember our Rock? "For you have forgotten the God of your salvation and have not remembered the rock of your refuge (Isaiah 17:10 NAS)" God is waiting to hear your answers. Yes, I remember You!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print