3 SUCCESS SECRETS
by sesan oguntade

secret is information that is only available to very few people, if large percentage of people does not have access to particular information, then it is a secret.

I believe and I know you will agree with me that every form of success has secrets. Yes there are secrets you must know before you can climb the success ladder in any field of endeavor.

A lot of people have written a lot about success secrets but I am teaching you on this page the 3 basic secrets of success.

I have applied these secrets to achieve success in any task I lay my hands upon

The 3 success secrets are as discussed below.

1. Your Knowledge of God
2. Your Knowledge about what you do
3. Your ability to take action on what your projects

Let me discuss them one by one.

Your knowledge of God: This is the first and most important success secret! The quality of your success is determined by your knowledge of the almighty. The Bible says the fear of HIM is the beginning of wisdom (Bv). He is the source of any enduring success. You can tap into the many success resources in His care to record outstanding success in this world. You can get great knowledge of Him from His word and also from His Holy Spirit who dwells in you (if you are a Christian). If however, you are not a Christian, you can check out this post on my blog at www.sesanoguntade.com/redemptionpackage to know what you can do to become a Christian.

Your knowledge of what you do: It is very important you constantly give yourself great education about all that you do. If you must succeed on your project or job, then you must refresh your knowledge on a regular basis. Sometimes, I prepared a report on "How you can Begin to ACT on Your Project" (see details at www.sesanoguntade.com/ideasales.html ) and your ability to get lots of information about your project was one of the secrets shared that can make you always act on your project. Don't lay your hands on that project if you have not given yourself enough education about the project.

You ability to take actions: Of what use is your knowledge about a project without you acting on what you know. You must "force yourself to lay your hands on your project. Get the required minimum education and then just get in and get your hands dirty and begin to learn new things along the line. Acting on your project is a necessity for you to record great success in all you do.


I hope you will always remember these secrets. They are the things you must know if you truly desire success.

Sesan Oguntade teaches Success Principles at www.sesanoguntade.com
Obtain OVER 30 Secrets on "How You Can Begin to ACT on Your Ideas" and gain access to 69 product IDEAS you can begin to ACT upon immediately to rake in LOTS of PROFITS! Visit www.sesanoguntade.com

ou can obtain FREE e-books, articles on online jobs at www.onlinejobarticles.blogspot.com 
Claim a FREE copy of Internet Marketers Secret Guide NOW for a limited time!

Obtain lots of FREE website design articles and free web design software at www.rocktech.biz 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print