What is Success?
by sesan oguntade

Have you read so many definitions of success? Do you truly desire success in all you do but you don't even understand what it means to be a success?

I am going to use this article to describe my belief on the topic of success.

I believe success is:
Godly
Not a miracle and failure is not a demonic attack
Not meant for the idle
A process
A response to series of actions on our part
Meant for all who desire it
A price you get after paying a price
Not gained without a pain
Sometimes ago, while I was in the higher institution, I was able to learn my first lesson about success. A fellow student actually against all odds won an election into the most important office in the faculty of engineering office of the president of faculty of engineering student union body.

He contested the election with a strange slogan: "I'm Coming Out"

This guy won a tough election against "two heavyweights" in the faculty. We all laughed at him and his "strange slogan" when he announced his intention to run for the post.

"How on earth do you think you can win an election against these people? You are only wasting your precious time and money going into this". Some of us said to his face.

Well, I leant the first lesson about success from this experience. The greatest tools you need for success are in you. So all the preparations for a great result must be done majorly inside of you! No wonder the bible says "In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength" (Isaiah 30:15)

This guy made little noise and got the result. He perfected most of his strategies within himself! The two other contenders made so much noise and carried out all their preparations outside of them and failed woefully! God actually spoke to me about seven years ago on a special task of teaching success principles from the Word of Life (scriptures) with the following bible passages Gen. 1:17, Josh. 1.

I hade to spend 7 solid years to follow this instruction!

Well, those solid and important seven years were actually years of "Internal preparations" and I am happy to announce to you that they were years of great, quiet preparations.

You will achieve so much if you make little noise and do more quiet work. This way you quietly write your own success story.

I am telling you, success is all about great, quiet preparation before you take action. If you make this your way of life as you embark on any project, then you can be sure recording lots successes in your lifetime.

Now this message to you; have you "walked around this mountain for so long?" "Have you stopped moving after sighting the obstacle called the "Red Sea"? Is there an idea you have loved to lay your hands upon but have not done so because you feel you are not capable?

I'm asking you to take your time to study the situation, put one or two things in place and then launch out boldly.

Sesan Oguntade teaches Success Principles at www.sesanoguntade.com
Obtain OVER 30 Secrets on "How You Can Begin to ACT on Your Ideas" and gain access to 69 product IDEAS you can begin to ACT upon immediately to rake in LOTS of PROFITS! Visit www.sesanoguntade.com

ou can obtain FREE e-books, articles on online jobs at www.onlinejobarticles.blogspot.com 
Claim a FREE copy of Internet Marketers Secret Guide NOW for a limited time!

Obtain lots of FREE website design articles and free web design software at www.rocktech.biz 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print